Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Spring is one of our busiest and most exciting times of the year! We've been meeting new neighbors, working hard on cleanup efforts, and getting ready for the hot, hot days of summer (they'll be here soon, we promise!).
So keep scrolling to find out more about what we've been up to and how you can get involved in the neighborhood
General Meeting Wednesday
Our monthly General Meeting at the Reed Street Presbyterian Apartments will take place tomorrow (Wednesday). This is the perfect first step to getting more involved in the community! Come hear what's going on in the neighborhood, meet some neighbors, and bring any questions or concerns you might have.
EPBN General Meeting
Date: Wednesday, April 26
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Reed Street Presbyterian Apartments (16th and Reed)
New Clean & Green Chairs Are Busy!
New Clean & Green Chairs, Amanda Bauman and Sarah Stevenson have been busy, busy, busy since taking the reins in February. Here's just some of what they and the committee have been up to:
- They teamed up to visit groups of neighbors participating in the Citywide Cleanup, offering donuts and coffee and spreading the word about EPBN's programs.
- They made circular-Free Philly registration forms available and over 30 applications were mailed in on neighbors' behalf.
- They partnered with the Travis Manion Foundation and students from St. Joe's Prep to plant street trees all over the neighborhood.
Great job, Amanda and Sarah! If you'd like to help them with their cleaning and greening efforts, get in touch with them and email@example.com.
ISO: More EPBN Board Members!
Although we're thrilled that we have lots of great, new board members as a result of our February elections, we still have some vacant seats available for anyone looking to get involved:
- Writes the monthly newsletter
- Records minutes at meetings
- Performs duties of webmaster
- Maintains social media
- Public Safety
- Leads neighborhood walks
- Attends PSA meetings
As always, check the calendar on our website for all EPBN meetings and events as well as events that are of interest to our neighborhood. If you have any events that you would like us to consider adding to the calendar, please feel free to email us.
Want to get text alerts for meetings and more?
Text ‘NEWBOLD’ to 77948