Want to help get issues around the neighborhood on the city's radar? From now until our May general meeting (4/22 - 5/30), residents are encouraged to submit issues to SeeClickFix and enter the running to win stuff at Ultimo Coffee!
You can submit an issue through...
- our Issues page
- SeeClickFix's website
- SeeClickFix's mobile site
- SeeClickFix's mobile apps
- by phone @ 877.853.1552
There are two ways to have the issues count for you:
- Submit them under the same name / username (if you register on SeeClickFix.com)
- Send an email to our town watch every time you submit one if you want to submit it anonymously
Two $25 gift cards to Ultimo Coffee are up for grabs:
- One for the person with the most submissions, and
- One for one person chosen at random from everyone (minus the first winner) who submits at least 4 issues
Issues To Submit
Issues include pot holes, signs posted on telephone poles, graffiti, dumping in vacant lots, illegal ATV storage, trees in urgent need of care, and any other quality of life issues. Remember: photos of the issue are extremely helpful in letting the city know exactly what you're referring to (although not required).
As always, emergencies should be directed to 911. If you have any questions regarding the contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy fixing!