Philadelphia has had a long-standing tradition of civic engagement, from the highest levels in City Hall to the daily grind in our many diverse neighborhoods. Different neighborhoods deal with different issues, but all share a common goal: to create a rich patchwork of community action that moves Philadelphia forward. If you are a group located in South Philly and would like to be included on the list to the right, please let us know.
Philadelphia now maintains a list of Registered Community Organizations (RCOs). You can find out who your local civic groups are by visiting the map and clicking on any location.
- East Passyunk Crossing Civic Association
- Lower Moyamensing Civic Association
- Melrose Civic Association
- Newbold Civic Association
- Passyunk Square Civic Association
- South Broad Street Neighborhood Association
- South Of South Neighborhood Association
- West Passyunk Neighbors Association
- South of South Neighborhood Association
- Bella Vista Neighbors Association
- Hawthorne Empowerment Coalition
- South Philadelphia H.O.M.E.S.
- Point Breeze CDC
- Concerned Citizens of Point Breeze
- Diversified Community Services
- Neighbors In Action
- Point Breeze Civic Association
- Point Breeze Community Development Coalition
- Grays Ferry Community Council
The map is also embedded below for easy access. If you are prompted to take a tour, you can click No Thanks, or if you are prompted to choose a map, click X to close the Map Browser and view the RCO map underneath.